Friday, December 08, 2006

"Very good films"


Muha is enjoying himself at the festival, which according to him has got some very good films. I agree and, although I would love to see all the films being screened, I've especially wanted to see Mountain Patrol and 37 Uses For A Dead Sheep. I hope I can get the dvds of some of these films.

Meanwhile Himalayan Dreams appears to be receiving considerable interest. A Nepali language paper Mahanagar Daily interviewed Muha, asking what Maldivians thought of the Nepalese.

Many people seem to have liked Himalayan Dreams, audiences as well as filmmakers.

Apparently more people now went to Everest Base Camp from the Tibetan side, because the trek from Nepal, which is covered in the film, is more difficult.

Himalayan Dreams will be screened again tomorrow at 5.00pm local time, followed by discussions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home