Sunday, December 10, 2006

Nepalese have Himalayan dreams too


The second and final screening of Himalayan Dreams yesterday concluded with more audience support, reports Shanoo. "They really seem to like the film," she said.

When Muha got on stage to speak, a young woman praised the film and told Muha it wasn't only Maldivians who had Himalayan dreams. Many Nepalese too have never trekked to Kaala Pattar, and dream of doing so.

Adam was able to make it to the screening, along with Shanoo, Tho and Muha.

KIMFF wraps up tomorrow and then Muha is off on a trek.

1 Comments:

Blogger Gypsy@Work said...

Hi,
I was just doing google search about manali & got 2 see you blog. http://althenomad.blogspot.com/
I love to travel around beautiful mountains/hill stations.
I too have a habit of travelling/exploring the beautiful hill stations.
you can access my blog at www.hillstationsinindia.blogspot.com where i published some cool snaps of hill stations.
I would appreciate if you provide me a link to my blog.
If intrstd mail/comment so that i can link back to you.


Best regards
Sridhar Varma
-A travelling soldier

1:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home