Thursday, September 14, 2006

Gangster


The last stop on the trip, Panamik, was unremarkable except for the hot springs there. But it is the furthest north that you can go in India bordering China and Pakistan. Afghanistan isn't too far either.

For me even the drive there and back was worth it. We stopped at a beautiful lake and a monastery on the way back.

The driver played a song from a Hindi film called Gangster which I'd been hearing on and off on this trip. I like it and am thinking of editing it into the soundtrack of the Nubra video to send to everyone on the trip. While the girls in the back were overcoming the effects of the altitude the driver and I found ouselves humming the song. It goes "Beeghi beeghi..."

1 Comments:

Blogger messymissy_01 said...

i want to go there next time you make the trip. Let me know.

4:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home