Thursday, December 29, 2005

Looking ahead


I think I'm finally settled back here, mind and body, at least as settled, I've decided, as a restless, rootless chappie with nomadic tendencies, like myself, is ever going to be.

In the initial stages I had to resort to rather desperate means (which I won't go into here) in order to get my mind off images of desolate, windswept, moon-like, landscape.

But yesterday, I was meeting potential customers and discussing work for the year 2006, with my associate, as well as the production of a feature film, Raiy Kulhu, based on Shareef's verses and screenplay.

I guess I'm lucky because filmmaking is not only my work but also my passion. But it isn't the only one.

Far away from human habitation, high above the clouds, the barren but beautiful, hostile but haunting terrain known as the roof of the world beckons.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home